- The City expects moving overhead power lines underground along Lake Washington Boulevard by mid-February. Later this spring a sidewalk will be built along the south side of LWB between the bridge and 99th Ave., with intermittent lane closures along LWB through the first quarter of 2018.
- Utility improvements are now underway along 99th Avenue; other improvements will include creating diagonal parking on the west side of 99th and sidewalks on both sides.
- Two viewing platforms in the Park are now complete. Crews continue constructing the beach house and several large retaining walls to provide contours for future walkways and landscape terraces.
- At the west end of the Park, the naturalized ravine area and day-lighted channel are complete. Final landscaping of this area will be installed next spring.
- The pilings and trestle structure for the pier are now complete. Later this winter, crews will complete the pier by attaching the barged-in floating sections to pilings.
- Erosion controls are now in-place, including protection of the slopes from winter rains.
Please feel free to contact Scott (425-452-4169 firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or concerns.
As you know, the MBNA runs on donations. We are a 501c3 corporation, and your donations are tax deductible. Donations can be made using Paypal or mail check to:
227 Bellevue Way NE, PMB 278
Bellevue WA 98004