- Work is complete to replace the aging water line along Lake Washington Boulevard (LWB).
- Moving overhead power lines underground and building a sidewalk along the park on the south side of LWB is slated for completion this winter. Intermittent lane closures along LWB between the bridge and 99th Avenue Northeast will continue through the first quarter of 2018.
- This winter crews will continue beach house construction and will install viewing platforms and several large retaining walls in the park.
- Later this winter, improvements will begin along 99th Avenue creating diagonal parking on the west side of 99th and sidewalks on both sides. The street end will serve as a main entrance to the park and will have a small boat load/unload area.
- The naturalized ravine area and day-lighted channel are nearing completion. Final landscaping will be installed next spring. To create more natural shoreline conditions, concrete and large rocks that once armored the shoreline have been removed.
- Crews will complete the pier by attaching the barged-in floating sections to pilings later this winter.
- Erosion controls measures are now in place, including protection of the slopes from the upcoming rainy season.
Please feel free to contact Scott (425-452-4169 firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or concerns.
As you know, the MBNA runs on donations. We are a 501c3 corporation, and your donations are tax deductible. Donations can be made using Paypal or mail check to:
227 Bellevue Way NE, PMB 278
Bellevue WA 98004
Please consider MBNA in your end-of-year giving. See more at mbnabellevue.com.
MBNA wishes you a happy holiday season.