- The final two inch lift of paving on 99th St. and paving of the parking lot along Lake Washington Boulevard, including associated curbs and sidewalks, are expected to be complete during the first week of November.
- The park’s main 20 foot wide pedestrian promenade and other concrete pathways will also be completed in early November.
- All rockery work will be complete by the end October.
- Public art installations at the beach house, curvilinear pier and viewing platforms are now installed. The final two remaining sculpture pieces will be installed later in November.
- Play structures are now installed, and the artificial turf safety surfacing will complete the playground in early November.
- All in-water work, including final beach and shoreline restoration, placement of large woody debris for wildlife habitat, pier and swim area markers and buoys are now complete. The final beachfront improvements will be compete before the end of the month.
- Beach house rooftop decking and surrounding landscape pavers are complete. Only the final interior finishes of the beach house remain, and these will be complete by end of November.
- Irrigation and landscaping improvements are progressing smoothly and will continue into December.
- Remodeling of the Whaling Building is well underway, and we continue to be on pace to complete both projects by the end of the year.
Scott thanks you for your continued patience. Please feel free to contact Scott (425-452-4169 email@example.com) with questions or concerns.
As you know, the MBNA runs on donations. We are a 501c3 corporation, and your donations are tax deductible. Donations can be made using Paypal or mail check to:
227 Bellevue Way NE, PMB 278
Bellevue WA 98004