- All asphalt paving work is complete including 99th Street, the parking lot along Lake Washington Boulevard and associated curbs and sidewalks.
- The park’s main 20-foot wide pedestrian promenade and other final concrete pathways are expected to be complete this week or next depending on dry conditions.
- All rockery work is now finished.
- Public art installations at the beach house, curvilinear pier and viewing platforms are now installed. The final two remaining sculpture pieces will be installed after all of the concrete pours are complete.
- Play structures are now installed. Once the remaining concrete pours are complete, the artificial turf safety surfacing is scheduled to be installed.
- All in-water work and shoreline restoration is finished.
- A few final interior finishes of the beach house remain, and these will be done by end of November.
- Irrigation installation and landscaping improvements are progressing smoothly and will continue into December.
- Remodeling of the Whaling Building is ongoing.
We’re on pace to complete most work by the end of the year as planned, but won’t open the park until final touches are complete and permits are closed in early 2019.
Scott thanks you for your continued patience. Please feel free to contact Scott (425-452-4169 firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or concerns.
As you know, the MBNA runs on donations. We are a 501c3 corporation, and your donations are tax deductible. Donations can be made using Paypal or mail check to:
227 Bellevue Way NE, PMB 278
Bellevue WA 98004