- Lake Washington Boulevard utility work is now complete following the installation of the new street lights. The removal of the old power poles along LWB is expected later this week.
- Sidewalk construction will start along the south side of LWB, with intermittent lane closures between the bridge and 99th Avenue.
- 99th Avenue leading down to Lake Washington is being cut back and terraced to serve as one of the main entrances to the park.
- In the next few weeks, the large granite retaining wall terraces in the park will be constructed. Final landscaping of the ravine natural area will begin this spring and continue into the summer.
- After Labor Day the Whaling Building Interior will be renovated to include the addition of a small meeting room, space for small boat rentals, and a restroom update.
Please feel free to contact Scott (425-452-4169 email@example.com) with questions or concerns.
As you know, the MBNA runs on donations. We are a 501c3 corporation, and your donations are tax deductible. Donations can be made using Paypal or mail check to:
227 Bellevue Way NE, PMB 278
Bellevue WA 98004