- Construction of the Park is nearly three-quarters complete. Installation of rockery retaining walls and terraces are well underway. This work will continue for next few months, followed by final landscaping along the waterfront, the natural areas, and the ravine.
- Lake Washington Boulevard sidewalk curb and gutter installation along the park frontage will begin next month and finish LWB work. You can expect intermittent lane closures to continue while this work is taking place
- Road modifications continue along 99th Avenue. The road is being widened to accommodate diagonal parking and a vehicle load-unload area on the west side of the street. Sidewalks will be added to both sides of the street. The 99th street end terraces are nearly complete, which will dramatically improve accessibility to the park and waterfront
- Floating dock sections are scheduled to be installed by end of July and will complete the curvilinear pier.
- Exterior and interior finishes on the beach house are continuing, including pavers on the roof top. This access point will allow visitors to walk out on to the roof and experience views of Meydenbauer Bay, Lake Washington and Seattle.
Scott thanks you for your continued patience and cooperation as construction continues on schedule to complete the project by years-end. Please feel free to contact Scott (425-452-4169 firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or concerns.
As you know, the MBNA runs on donations. We are a 501c3 corporation, and your donations are tax deductible. Donations can be made using Paypal or mail check to:
227 Bellevue Way NE, PMB 278
Bellevue WA 98004