- 99th Street paving and some repaving work along Lake Washington Boulevard is expected during the first two weeks of October. You can anticipate lane closures during this final road work.
- Construction of the park’s upper wall and the upper parking lot off of LWB are underway.
- The play area is now under construction.
- All in water work, including final beach and shoreline restoration, placement of large woody debris for wildlife habitat, pier and swim area markers and buoys, will be completed by the end September.
- Crews are putting rooftop decking and other final finishes on the beach house along with placing pavers in the surrounding hardscape.
- Installation of the rockery retaining walls will be finished in early October.
- Irrigation and landscaping improvements will continue into November.
- Remodeling of the Whaling Building is expected to be completed by the end of the year.
Scott thanks you for your continued patience. Please feel free to contact Scott (425-452-4169 email@example.com) with questions or concerns.
As you know, the MBNA runs on donations. We are a 501c3 corporation, and your donations are tax deductible. Donations can be made using Paypal or mail check to:
227 Bellevue Way NE, PMB 278
Bellevue WA 98004